- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, the information these third parties may collect. The information practices of these third parties are not covered by this privacy polic
“Personal Information” means information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably
ascertained. The types of information generally collected by us include your name, date of birth,
residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy
Policy. When providing Personal Information to us, please be aware that there are risks involved in
transmitting such information across the Internet. Helpling will not be held responsible for any or all
damage occurring as a result of this. By using our services and providing Personal Information, you are
accepting these risks and hereby indemnifying Helpling for any and all liability arising from the use of the
We will endeavour to only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we have collected
it and we will endeavour not disclose your Personal Information without gaining your consent except
where such disclosure is required by law.
The use of your Personal Information may include the following:
- to deliver services you have requested from us;
- to confirm your identity; and
- for direct marketing purposes.
You may request from us in writing to provide you with details of the Personal Information we hold about
you. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as practicable. If we deny your request, we will
provide reasons in writing as to our decision. To complain or contest our decision, please contact our
We have taken steps to secure our Website using industry standard technology. However, we cannot
provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your Personal Information and you agree that we
will not be held liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to
the Website being linked or associated with the Internet in any way.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to secure any Personal Information we hold about you and to
keep this information confidential. Should you provide us with false or inaccurate information, we will not
be held liable for holding or relying on such information, nor will we be held liable for any outdated
information should you not provide us with your updated information. Your Personal Information is stored
behind industry standard firewalls and where applicable, protected by user names and passwords.
These are standard forms of protection and Helpling may in its sole discretion, add or subtract forms of
protection as it sees fit.